Updated: Jun 15, 2022
If you are a Bill Gates fan, you will surely be familiar with this quote. Indeed, until now it still holds true in the world of Digital Marketing. This is an ultimate and effective weapon in Inbound Marketing and also has a strong attraction to the online business.
No matter who you are, a newbie in this work, or a truly creative writer, you need to understand the forms of Content marketing and the roadmap for you to create content. With the company and the target audience, you are targeting.
It is also important that you have a strategy, there will not be a suitable strategy for all areas, but be sure to learn and research to find a strategy for yourself. The results will be much better, maybe you don't need to believe what I say, time will have the correct answer for you.
This article will introduce you to the Content definitions and the basic forms of Content marketing.
A lot of things need to learn to create really quality Content such as:
Idea: Need ideas about a topic of Content
Audience: Who to Write for or Your Audience Who Are They?
Intent: What your readers want from your Content (what their search intent or purpose is)
Problem: Does your content help solves their problems
Keywords: What keywords do people search for in your Content
Viral Content: In addition to how your Content has the ability to spread itself like viruses
Distribution: What distribution channel do you access to get to the right audience you want
What is Content?
Content is content that carries valuable information and is useful to readers, content that is more engaging when it is presented in context and has an emotional element that makes readers engage in interaction. In Digital marketing, content is an effective means to build trust and authority to help achieve business goals.
Popular Content Types
1. Blog Articles, Articles: People read Content related to them. For instance: SEO 101 – Why is SEO important for your business?
2. How-to: This is how you write to guide your readers to do something they are looking for.
3. List: The list has endless appeal. Maybe you will see or read an article related to some kind of list For example: Why do we need to optimize SEO On-page for articles? Checklist 5 SEO Onpage optimization standards
4. Video: There is a world of diversity in video. However, whatever it is, a good video conveys the message in a way that's concise and memorable. Done well, a video can be particularly convincing.
5. Infographics: Infographics are more shared, viewed more, and loved than most other types of content. They're a powerful way to get your information out there in an explosively visual format. Infographics are loved and shared on social media three times more often than other content. The viral potential is very high.
6. Interview: Interview Each sector has its own thought leaders and influencers. When you can interview a leader, you can get a lot of respect from others in the industry, not to mention the spike in traffic. The interview is unique. No one else has this information - only you.
7. Case study: A case study that explains what your product or service is and how it has helped customers. Case studies basically say, this is what we do, how we do it, and the results we get.
8. Ebook: An ebook is long content packaged in a different format, usually in PDF form. An Ebook is usually a downloadable product, available free of charge in exchange for joining an email post to receive new information. Producing an e-book strengthens your power in a field and it creates a powerful way to share your knowledge with others.
9. Memes: Create your own unique picture by relying on screenshots and including your own captions
10. Reviews: Review articles like book reviews, product reviews, expertise can help establish authority and lead thinking in your industry. Each industry has a unique array of products, software, and services. When you attract important developers, manufacturers, or service providers, you'll gain recognition and respect. All you need to do is share your experience with the product and provide your recommendations.
And many other types of Content such as: Tell a story, Tips, Postcard, White paper, Webinar, ...
Content production deserves to rank, you need to have a suitable strategy and specific goals for each Content, over time the Content you create will build readers' trust when readers love it. Google will definitely love you and your Content will have a worthy position in the Google rankings.
If writing content becomes difficult for your company, you can find agencies to help you. Oc Seo Marketing is one of the companies in Orange County that specializes in Digital marketing services including content creation like a blog. You just need to give us the information, the idea will be completely easy to get standard content. Contact us now